tacterion provides the technology for the tactile Internet of Things. Using our high-tech sensors, electronics, and algorithms, we enable the connection of the physical and digital world. We create intelligent tactile-driven machinery parts in Industry 4.0 as well as digitized smart surfaces for intuitive Human-Machine Interaction.
WHY WE NEED YOU
World-leading companies approach us to realize innovative interfaces and products using tacterion’s plyon® technology. We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone who wants to have an impact on our internal and our customer projects. Your opinions, ideas, and input matter. As a working student (m/f/d), you will work closely with our development team in the areas of rapid prototyping, mechatronics, and construction. With your drive and hands-on attitude, you will help us integrate plyon® into customer products and enable touch on any surface.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Since tacterion is still a young company, you will take over a multifaceted position. You will join a dynamic team of experienced professionals, young graduates, and motivated students all working towards bringing tacterion’s plyon® technology to the hands of millions of users.
- You will support our rapid prototyping and 3D-printing efforts.
- You will design, model, construct, and validate functional prototypes.
- You will help prepare and model CAD files.
- You will spend most of your time in our workshop, tinkering and soldering to ensure that we provide innovative solutions that add customer value.
- You will be able to help us assemble some of our hardware solutions.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE TACTERION
We offer a creative and solution-oriented working atmosphere in which you can realize your full potential and foster your personal development. We value your ideas and support you in achieving your goals in the best possible way.
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing high-tech startup with the opportunity to quickly take over responsibility
- As working student, flexible hours that allow you to focus on your studies when needed