WHY WE NEED YOU
World-leading companies approach us to realize innovative interfaces and products using tacterion’s plyon® technology. We are growing rapidly and are looking for someone who wants to help shape the future of our company. Your opinions, ideas and input matter. As a working student (m/f/d) you will work closely with our team in the areas of Business Development and Operations. With your drive and hands-on attitude, you will help us to scale our operations, build our team, and ensure companies around the world know us as a high-tech startup enabling human-centered products by touch on any surface.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Since tacterion is still a young company, you will take over a multifaceted position. You will join a dynamic team of experienced professionals, young graduates, and motivated students all working towards bringing tacterion’s plyon® technology to the market.
- You will get to experience the execution of strategic initiatives.
- You will help automate existing processes.
- You will be able to help us assemble some of our hardware solutions.
- You will get the opportunity to push our social media campaigns on platforms like LinkedIn and Instagram.
- You will help your colleagues with daily tasks and work on exciting customer projects.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE TACTERION
We offer a creative and solution-oriented working atmosphere in which you can realize your full potential and foster your personal development. We value your ideas and support you in achieving your goals in the best possible way.
- Insights into the daily operations of a fast-growing high-tech startup with the opportunity to quickly take over responsibility
- As working student, flexible hours that allow you to focus on your studies when needed
tacterion provides the technology for the tactile Internet of Things. Using our high-tech sensors, electronics and algorithms, we enable the connection of the physical and digital world. We create intelligent tactile-driven machinery parts in Industry 4.0 as well as digitized smart surfaces for intuitive Human-Machine Interaction.