Start: from July 2021 onwards
Duration: 3-6 months
About Avi Medical
Join Avi Medical on the mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. Backed by strong Venture Capital Funds and a network of international Business Angels, we employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across the company and help support Avi Medical to fulfill its vision. This role is the best opportunity to learn directly from experienced founders and the leadership team in an extremely short period of time about how to build a business from scratch, how to solve any problem and how to achieve any possible goal.
- Support the fast scaling of Avi Medical in various areas (Operations, Marketing, Product, Biz Dev or Finance)
- Strategic and operational support for the leadership team
- Directly work with Founders and Founders Associates
- Setting up initial and further development of existing processes
- Own and execute individual projects like analysis of target markets and locations, competitive analysis, roll-out of new practices, tech scouting and many more
- Contribute to Avi Medical’s open and empowering culture!
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business or Health Administration or STEM or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and independent working style
- First work experience in a startup, consulting, investment banking or comparable fast-paced working environments or in the healthcare industry
- Credible appearance and convincing personality towards all kinds of internal and external counterparts
- Good GSuite and MS Office skills
- Tactful, mature communication, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Full working proficiency in German and English
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- Young, empowering environment, actionable feedback and broad career exploration options
- Market competitive salary
- For your wellbeing, we provide healthy snacks, drinks & a gym membership
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We would love to hear from you!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.