We go the extra mile for our customers – it is a central part not just of our culture and key for your role as an Junior UI Engineer (Frontend) Working Student / Intern (m/f/d), but also key for remberg’s mission to help companies become digital champions in the age of IoT. To do this, we are building a new breed of software that is not only about customers and contacts, but above all about ‘things’, such as machines, buildings or vehicles.
Get on board in leading businesses into the digital future, help build a fast-growing start-up und set new standards for User Experience in the B2B world:
As a Junior UI Engineer (Frontend) – Working Student / Intern (m/f/d) you will work on all topics related to UI components and help build a scalable and well-designed frontend component system. You will help us bring our design system to our code base.
- Together with the UI/UX & engineering team you support shipping interface improvements for our cloud-based software that immediately bring real value to our customers
- As part of the UI/UX team you help bring our Design System to our Angular frontend
- You build beautiful interfaces as well as Angular components that make using our software a joy for our customers and write structured code for future use
- You collaborate with the entire organization and make use of existing resources, such as our design-system, to deliver a simple and empowering experience for our users
- You write well-structured, commented, and documented code that can easily be understood by your peers
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies to make our competition look like Windows 95
You are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment and have already been able to prove in a similar position before that you are resilient, self-starter, data-driven, highly reliable and structured and know what needs to be done to help build and scale our software.
- You are studying computer science, media informatics, information systems or a similar subject (preferably Master level or late Bachelor level)
- You have some experience using Angular or an equivalent frontend framework
- On the frontend you have experience with web technologies such as CSS/Sass, HTML5, TypeScript
- Ideally, you have worked with UI component frameworks like Material Angular before
- You have a strong interest in user interfaces, design systems and have successfully implemented mockups from designers
- You have interacted with and used Figma or a similar software at least on a basic level
- You have an understanding of browser technologies and GIT version control in a production environment
- You are a proactive problem solver – you are willing to leave code and engineering practices in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- You embrace feedback – no one is perfect, neither are we. So let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other
- You learn with us from mistakes and bring your good vibes into the team
- You have strong written and spoken command of English (level C1) – speaking German is not required – and you are willing to relocate to the wider Munich area
The rembears are a colorful, ambitious, value-driven bunch of problem-solving champions, software-engineering masters, sales machines, customer darlings, design fanatics, product visionaries, sporting aces, beer pong kings & queens and more. In short: you should get to know us.
Apart from that, there are even more reasons to join us:
- With remberg you bet on the right horse – not only you, but also a number of renowned investors believe in us, such as Earlybird, Speedinvest, Fly Ventures, as well as business angels from five different Unicorns (including Personio, Celonis, UiPath, Forto, Aiven)
- You get the chance to help build a fast-growing startup. Many processes are still changing or are not yet as they should be. This is your opportunity to have a big impact on remberg’s development and success
- It is motivating to see that our solution actually helps companies in the ‘Mittelstand’ to do their tasks better, easier, faster every single day and that it prepares them for the digital future
- You can focus on what you do best – developing a best-in-class product, since we already use agile methodologies, modern tooling (e. g. Angular, Nest.js, GitLab, Docker, Ansible, Cypress, Sentry, …), have an in-house QA team that ensures software quality and stability and automate what we can with CI & CD technologies
- You can work from wherever you want, as long as you can achieve your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid etc.)
- You get 30 vacation days when working on a full-time basis
- We have short decision-making processes, promising career opportunities, team events, of course a foosball table, very nice espresso machine, and much more.
remberg is a fast-growing start-up from Munich, building the XRM software, a new kind of solution for companies to digitize processes around ‘things’, such as equipment, machines, plants, and vehicles – the groundwork for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).