We go the extra mile for our customer – it is a central part not just of our culture and key for your role as an UI Engineer (Frontend) (m/f/d), but also key for remberg’s mission to help companies become digital champions in the age of IoT. To do this, we are building a new breed of software that is not only about customers and contacts, but above all about ‘things’, such as machines, buildings or vehicles.
Get on board in leading businesses into the digital future, help build a fast-growing start-up und set new standards for User Experience in the B2B world:
As a UI Engineer (Frontend) (m/f/d) you will work on all topics related to UI components and help build a scalable and well-designed frontend component system. You will help us bring our design system to our code base and should not be afraid to roll up your sleeves and act hands-on from the beginning.
- Every few weeks, together with the UI/UX & engineering team, you ship interface improvements for our cloud-based software that immediately bring real value to our customers
- As part of the UI/UX team you bring our Design System to our Angular frontend
- You build beautiful, reusable code and libraries for future use and therefore ensure that our software can scale well in the upcoming months and years
- You build beautiful interfaces & Angular components that make using our software a joy for our customers
- You collaborate with the entire organization and make use of existing resources, such as our design-system, to deliver a simple and empowering experience for our users
- You write well-structured, commented, and documented code that can easily be understood by your peers
- You work closely with the customer-facing departments to get user feedback and improve our solution
- You present new features of our product at internal events and excite our Sales and Customer Success colleagues about what they will be able to show our customers
- You work with state-of-the-art technologies to make our competition look like Windows 95
- You have some experience using Angular or an equivalent frontend framework
- On the frontend you have experience with web technologies such as CSS/Sass, HTML5, TypeScript
- You have worked with UI component frameworks like Material Angular before
- You have a strong interest in user interfaces, design systems and have successfully implemented mockups from designers and component style guidelines
- You have interacted with and used Figma or a similar software at least on a basic level
- You understand the importance of consistency in design details and a good user experience and know how to optimize for mobile and desktop
- You have a deep understanding of object-oriented programming, browser technologies and GIT version control in a production environment
- You are a proactive problem solver – you are willing to leave code and engineering practices in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- You embrace feedback – no one is perfect, neither are we. So let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other
- You learn with us from mistakes and bring your good vibes into the team
- You have strong written and spoken command of English (level C1) – speaking German is not required
The rembears are a colorful, ambitious, value-driven bunch of problem-solving champions, software-engineering masters, sales machines, customer darlings, design fanatics, product visionaries, sporting aces, beer pong kings & queens and more. In short: you should get to know us.
Apart from that, there are even more reasons to join us:
- With remberg you bet on the right horse – not only you, but also a number of renowned investors believe in us, such as Earlybird, Speedinvest, Fly Ventures, as well as business angels from five different Unicorns (including Personio, Celonis, UiPath, Forto, Aiven)
- You get the chance to help build a fast-growing startup. Many processes are still changing or are not yet as they should be. This is your opportunity to have a big impact on remberg’s development and success
- It is motivating to see that our solution actually helps companies in the ‘Mittelstand’ to do their tasks better, easier, faster every single day and that it prepares them for the digital future
- You can work from wherever you want, as long as you can achieve your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid etc.)
- You get 30 vacation days
- Decide if you want Urban Sports Club membership, JobRad, GuudCard, or financial support with your mobility costs.
- You will receive your annual personal development budget of 1,500 euros, which you can use as you wish. Whether it’s a language course, advanced training or online courses.
- We have short decision-making processes, promising career opportunities, team events, of course a foosball table, very nice espresso machine, and much more.
remberg is a fast-growing start-up from Munich, building the XRM software, a new kind of solution for companies to digitize processes around ‘things’, such as equipment, machines, plants, and vehicles – the groundwork for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).