All we want is to change the world, together with you!
We produce innovative, sustainable, and beautifully designed cleaning products that exclude the need for single-use plastic and radically reduce unnecessary chemicals and CO2 emissions. So far, our products have already avoided using over 6 million plastic bottles and producing countless tonnes of unnecessary CO2 emissions and chemicals. Together, with you as our Trademarketing Manager (all genders), we want to take everdrop to the next level. In doing so, you will be a supporting part of our mission to inspire people to opt for sustainable cleaning agents in their everyday life.
In one sentence:
You will make sure that our mission and our products are presented in the best possible way on the shelves of our retail partners.
- You’ll be the link between brand management and sales for our new product launches and marketing activities.
- You’ll create sales documents such as sales folders or sell-in presentations.
- You’ll be responsible for the conception and implementation of national as well as channel- and customer-specific sales promotion activities to increase sales.
- You’ll be responsible for the development of POS materials such as displays and shelf communication measures as well as the implementation of retail communication.
- Together with other marketing disciplines, you will bring the brand positioning to life within the framework of integrated campaigns.
- You will analyze, evaluate and prepare reportings and sales performance data.
- You will deal with customer and field force requests.
- Varied and meaningful work for one of the leading sustainable start-ups.
- Great team spirit, collegial atmosphere with flat hierarchies and lots of fun.
- An everdrop box packed with our products every month.
- Family & Friends discounts.
- A great, bright office with everything your heart desires and right by the Isar river.
- Numerous team events.
- Sports offers such as weekly bootcamp and yoga sessions.
- Flexible working hours and location.
- 30 vacation days – on top Christmas and New Year’s Eve off.
- Green & Social Impact Days: 2 days of paid leave per year for your own personal environmental or social projects.
Short & sweet: We like doers!
Even more than qualifications on paper we value passion about sustainability and the motivation to make the world a little cleaner with us. That’s why we’re looking for new colleagues with drive, a proactive approach and a hands-on mentality – and of course a healthy dose of humour.
- You have a business administration degree with a focus on marketing or comparable.
- You have 2+ years of experience in shopper or trade marketing, category management, product marketing or trade development.
- You are characterized by your reliability and ability to work in a team as well as an independent and structured way of working.
- You have high quality standards and an eye for details.
- You have a routine in project management and gained lots of conceptual strength.
- You show a quick understanding of new ideas, initiative and creativity.
- You are a team player with very good problem-solving and execution skills.
- Strong communication skills and a high level of self-motivation complete your profile.
- You are fluent in German and English (at least C1 level). Other languages are an advantage.
At everdrop, we believe in the Power of every individual. That’s why we create a work environment characterized by inclusion, diversity and equal opportunities. It is important to us to foster a spirit of awareness of other people – inside and outside of our company. One example is the possibility of paid leave days (“Power Days”) for colleagues with period pains. Another one: Our “Green & Social Impact Days” which can be dedicated to personal environmental or community projects. The commitment to help make a difference is part of all our daily actions. This mindfulness and awareness are also reflected in our hiring process. We treat everyone equally, regardless of origin, gender, religion, age, appearance, language, culture, nationality, marital status, sexual orientation or disability. This is the Power that helps us grow together and make the world a little cleaner.