Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 750 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
What You Will Do
- You will manage end to end recruitment processes with candidates for different roles and seniority levels: From intake meetings to qualitative diagnostic interviews and offer negotiations
- You will continue to build and improve our recruiting processes and structures using all your expert knowledge on well-defined holistic recruiting journeys
- You will act as an advisor to hiring managers and continuously consult them on recruiting topics
- You will define and implement new recruitment methods e.g. setting up personality inventories, designing case studies, steering internal audits
- You will define, implement and assess appropriate recruiting channels, using data and analysis of past funnels
- You will continuously work on finding new ways and solutions to attract the best candidates and work on employer branding related topics
- You will manage diverse recruiting projects from discovery to implementation and optimization
- You have a university degree in e.g., the field of economics, finance, or social sciences with a focus on human resources and have 5+ years of work experience in holistic Talent Acquisition
- You have strong diagnostic interviewing skills and a profound understanding of diagnostic instruments such as Predictive Index or AON Assessments (formerly cut-e) or similar personality inventories, holding a licence is certainly a plus
- You are well-organized, motivated, assertive and a people-oriented person and have a creative mindset: finding new solutions is your driver
- You communicate in an effective and clear way both in English and German and you adapt your communication to your audience easily
- You are keen on understanding the bigger picture and business needs especially of your target hiring group
- You have strong project management skills
Nice to have:
- You can steer and cooperate with external auditors in placements for executive positions
- You have experience in working with the ATS Personio, and you feel comfortable working with Microsoft Office
What We Offer
- Flexible working hours and the ability to work remotely
- Personal development and training opportunities, in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best-practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
- Fun events such as our Summer party, Christmas party, and many more
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the provided link. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.