Who we are
TalentHub by Stryber is a young recruitment service based in Munich, launched in September 2019. We come from a company builder background (Stryber), which successfully builds startups with various business models and in various sectors.
At TalentHub our goal is to achieve the perfect match between candidates and companies. While we are currently working fully service-based a.k.a headhunting, we have great plans for the future to launch a product which supports our vision.
We focus on 1 to 10 year old growing startups varying in size between 10 and 300 employees. Every startup has its unique culture and working style, so we give our best to make that perfect match happen.
While we are currently working with an internal Stryber team of 5 Stryborgs, TalentHub will be set up as a legal entity in the coming weeks. Together with the founder you will be the first ones. We will continue working alongside Stryber, leveraging synergies and assets and slowly becoming more and more independent by growing the team accordingly.
What makes TalentHub different from other Headhunters?
While there is plenty of recruitment consultancies out there, many don’t understand the needs of a startup; they bring their own requirements and require highly motivated people. While we understand those needs, we’ve through our time at Stryber built the rigorous processes to correctly assess a candidate’s cultural fit and mindset. We’re working in an agile style and focus on what’s important.
We offer a no bullshit, down to earth yet high caliber work environment and we need a great headhunter like yourself! You’ll be working both to acquire clients and to find the right talent for them.
- That means building a network, researching and approaching leads and finally converting them to customers.
- Following, you will work with our clients to find the ideal candidate (customer-facing role). Thus, you need to understand what they are (or should be) looking for and how to find those people.
- You come up with creative solutions on how to find and attract the best talent in the startup realm. You will do active search, approach, initial screening and assessing candidates to match our clients’ unique culture and values.
- Additionally, you will acquire, retain, manage and build up our talent pool, which we can leverage to work more and more efficiently.
- You get the chance to influence the company future: processes and structures (if existent) are still young and require shaping. With your motivation you’ll be able to impact and add to the company’s development.
- We talk product and we mean it: to strengthen and support our unfair advantage, we are in the development process of a product we can leverage to provide the perfect match. Your input here will be essential for the future success of TalentHub.
- You have at least 2 years of work experience in ideally both headhunting/recruiting services and in-house recruiting
- You are fluent in both German and English
- Ideally have a strong network in the digital startup ecosystem in Munich
- You come from or have gathered experience in the startup environment
- You have the knowledge or show high interest in understanding technical job positions (e.g. product managers, designers)
- You bring an entrepreneurial mindset and adaptability, having the unique opportunity to actively shape the future of the company
- You are result driven and work data-oriented (seriously)
- You show a strong degree of empathy for other #hoomans
- You are a self-starter and are equipped with a pro-active “can-do” attitude
- You convince with a confident manner
- Attractive compensation based on your work experience
- Become part of the inspiring WeWork community (where our office is). Working at WeWork includes perks like free beer/coffee/tea/water, table soccer, table tennis, regular events, and engaging with a great community of inspiring people
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment
- “Move fast & break things” culture
Start date: asap