At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
TeleClinic is the No1 partner for health insurances in Germany to provide their members with a premium membership with TeleClinic, including advantages such as shorter wait times, 24/7 availability and an exclusive concierge hotline as well as a co-branding section for the insurance and monthly reports on cost savings and member satisfaction.
Working in a cross-functional team of software developers, marketers and business development managers, you collaborate with our clients to understand their challenges and architect solutions. You are at the cross function of business and engineering helping TeleClinic’s premium partners to succeed by finding technology solutions to meet their needs.
In this role, you will:
- Automate all premium patient validation processes. You take care that all partners are connected via one of the TeleClinic supported integration methods (Whitelist, SSO, Hash Whitelist)
- Take care that all premium patients experience a seamless, highly convenient data exchange between the TeleClinic platform and their insurances: You enable our premium patients to easily sign up through single-sign on from their respective insurance app.
- Implement solutions so that all premium patients can easily send their doctor or pharmacy invoices and their sick-notes directly from the TeleClinic App to their insurance.
- Once a new premium partnership is signed, you take care that the onboarding process works hassle-free for all parties involved.
- Manage the Co-Branding Section & Dashboards for our Premium Partners in our app and make it highly scalable and low in maintenance
What you need to be successful:
- 3+ years of professional experience with Python
- Experience with Python-based frameworks (we use Django)
- Strong SQL skills and experience with ORMs
- Experience with testing frameworks
- Experience with cloud services (we use AWS)
- Competent with revision control systems (we use Git)
- Experience with data security sensitive processes: You will be responsible for the exchange of highly sensitive health data of our patients. You know how to protect this data by using technical processes.
Who you are:
- Proven Track-Record in building successful relationships: You are an empathetic listener with a genuine interest in understanding clients’ viewpoints. You know how to convince IT responsible at conservative German companies of your ideas.
- Interest in digitalisation of German health insurances: You are convinced that digitalisation will profoundly change how health insurances interact with their customers and enjoy setting up consumer-friendly digital processes.
- You speak both English and German fluently
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year – up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Notebook of your choice and all the tools & gadgets you need to be productive
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge at our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks