Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 750 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As a Site Reliability Engineer, you will report to the Head of Site Reliability & DevOps Engineer. We have a cloud-first strategy, and you will have the opportunity to be a part of technology and tooling decision-making processes in our Team.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The SRE team is working on the roll-out of our Containerization Project for new and existing Infrastructure in Unzer, centralizing various tools used for monitoring and CI/CD pipelines. We are providing observability, tooling, and resilience features and we’re helping teams across the whole organization to create reliable and high availability applications.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work remotely up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.