Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 750 of us payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Insights team is developing a customer-facing web app for order management, transaction analysis, and other features to support merchants in their daily business. Working together with our Tech and UX department, the team is focusing on building the best software solution with an intuitive UI for our customers.As a Software Developer, you will report to the development lead and work together with the agile team of developers and QA engineers, using Scrum framework.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work remotely up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV in English through the form below. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.