We live reliability – it is a central part not just of our culture and key for your role as a Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d), but also key for remberg’s mission to help companies become digital champions in the age of IoT. To do this, we are building a new breed of software that is not only about customers and contacts, but above all about ‘things’, such as machines, buildings or vehicles.
Get on board in leading businesses into the digital future and help build a fast-growing start-up.
As Senior QA Engineer (m/f/d) you work closely together with our Product and Engineering team to make sure that we deliver a high-quality product at all times through a high degree of automation. If you are passionate about establishing best practices when it comes to testing and testing culture, this is the place for you!
- You work closely with our product and engineering team to identify testing needs as part of our software development process
- You build test automation frameworks to automate what can be automated and own the tools, frameworks and data which enable automated testing, making sure no bug ends up in production
- You establish state-of-the-art testing principles within the teams, ensuring maximum product quality, driving best practices and process definitions for using these technologies by coaching and onboarding peer engineers
- You analyze coverage gaps and identify opportunities to speed up complex testing scenarios, involving micro-services and our mobile applications
- You take end-to-end ownership and directly contribute to the remberg codebase as a quality assurance engineer
- You are responsible for the execution and expansion of the test automation suites based on the Cypress Library on our existing Angular 2+ solution and support day-to-day manual test execution and interactions with the Product, Engineering, and Customer Success teams
You are looking for a challenging, fast-paced environment and have already been able to prove in a similar position before you are resilient, self-starter, data-driven, highly reliable and structured and know what needs to be done to help build and scale our software, while maintaining and further improving its quality.
- You have a strong engineering background, delivering and ensuring high-quality code for more than 5 years
- You have hands-on experience in different types of testing and practical implementation of the Testing Pyramid in the organization
- You have a solid understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle including Agile & CI/CD approaches
- You have a track record of driving and leading quality in the org by taking quality and engineering metrics under control
- You have solid experience with end-to-end testing frameworks like Cypress, NightwatchJs, Selenium or equivalent
- You are a proactive problem solver – you are willing to leave code and engineering practices in a better shape than when you first encountered them
- You embrace feedback – no one is perfect, neither are we. So let’s make this an opportunity to praise and learn from each other
- You learn with us from mistakes and bring your good vibes into the team
- You have strong written and spoken command of English (level C1)
The rembears are a colorful, ambitious, value-driven bunch of problem-solving champions, software-engineering masters, sales machines, customer darlings, design fanatics, product visionaries, sporting aces, beer pong kings & queens and more. In short: you should get to know us.
Apart from that, there are even more reasons to join us:
- With remberg you bet on the right horse – not only you, but also a number of renowned investors believe in us, such as Earlybird, Speedinvest, Fly Ventures, as well as business angels from five different Unicorns (including Personio, Celonis, UiPath, Forto, Aiven)
- You get the chance to help build a fast-growing startup. Many processes are still changing or are not yet as they should be. This is your opportunity to have a big impact on remberg’s development and success
- It is motivating to see that our solution actually helps companies in the ‘Mittelstand’ to do their tasks better, easier, faster every single day and that it prepares them for the digital future
- You can focus on what you do best – developing a best-in-class product, since we already use agile methodologies, modern tooling (e. g. Angular, Nest.js, GitLab, Docker, Ansible, Cypress, Sentry, …), have an in-house QA team that ensures software quality and stability and automate what we can with CI & CD technologies
- You can work from wherever you want, as long as you can achieve your tasks. Whatever works for you, works for us (e.g. Workation, Remote, Hybrid etc.)
- You get 30 vacation days
- Decide if you want Urban Sports Club membership, JobRad, GuudCard, or financial support with your mobility costs.
- You will receive your annual personal development budget of 1,500 euros, which you can use as you wish. Whether it’s a language course, advanced training or online courses.
- We have short decision-making processes, promising career opportunities, team events, of course a foosball table, very nice espresso machine, and much more.
remberg is a fast-growing start-up from Munich, building the XRM software, a new kind of solution for companies to digitize processes around ‘things’, such as equipment, machines, plants, and vehicles – the groundwork for the age of the Internet of Things (IoT).