Unzer is a fast-growing, innovative, and modular platform for international payment transactions. Over 750 of our payment experts and tech enthusiasts throughout Europe today work on helping retailers achieve sustainable growth in a dynamic market. We provide them with the modules, which are easy to integrate, cover the entire spectrum of payment management: from the processing of various payment types, through automated analytics of customer behavior and requirements, all the way up to integrative risk management.
As a Senior IT Security Engineer, you will report to the Security Engineering Team Lead and work with the team on various security-related topics.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Information Security team is responsible for defining and ensuring compliance with security policies. The team works on internal audits, setting up best practices and reacting to security incidents, and improving engineering solutions in the IT field.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Flexible working hours
- Hybrid work model to allow you to keep work-life balance – you can work remotely up to 80% of the time
- A learning budget for personal development in addition to internal knowledge sharing forums and best practice sharing. We want you to have the ability to learn something new every day!
- A fast-paced work environment with the creative freedom to contribute to Unzer’s future
- Personalized onboarding experience
- Excellent working atmosphere in ambitious, diverse, and agile teams
Does this sound interesting to you? Please send in your CV and Cover Letter in English through the provided application form. We are looking forward to getting to know you!
*Unzer is an equal employment opportunities workplace and we commit to hiring regardless of race, sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, national origin, native language, religion, age, disability, marital status, citizenship, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other characteristic protected by law. Please refrain from including your picture and age with the application.