We pride ourselves in offering a dynamic and exciting, but above all supportive and appreciative atmosphere where personal qualities are seen and valued in addition to professional expertise.
We are a growing team of 80+ experts from more than 30 nationalities with offices in Munich, Germany and Krakow, Poland. Together we are inveox!
If you are a motivated and detail oriented teammate with strong accounting knowledge and the interest in actively shaping structures and processes in a a fast-growing start-up company, then our role as Senior Accountant (m/f/d) could be exactly what you’ve been looking for.
Join us in our vision of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past – sample by sample.
- As Senior Accountant (m/f/d) you will execute and prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements
- You will monitor daily accounting operations, and take over responsibility of accounts and statutory accounting
- You are responsible for accounts payables A/P and accounts receivables A/R
- You will maintain and structure financial processes, policies, and internal controls
- You ensure compliance with HGB and other professional, legal and regulatory rules and standards
- You help improve existing financial reporting with a focus on increasing efficiency, reducing data complexity, and increasing leadership visibility into company financials