Sastrify supports Tech, Finance and Procurement teams in buying and renewing SaaS subscriptions so they can focus on what matters while we save their time and money by applying best practices in SaaS buying and using a dedicated procurement team that benefits from a large database of benchmarks.
Join us on our new adventure to reshape the software-as-a-service industry!
As our Sales Development Representative (m/f/d) you’ll play a key part within our growing sales team. This role will boost your sales career, making you an expert in the SaaS industry. As the first line of communication with prospects, you excel at researching leads, starting new relationships, and setting our sales closers up for success.
You should be a quick learner with outstanding communication skills, and have the ability to showcase our offerings in a compelling way. Ultimately, you will increase sales and contribute to our long-term business growth
What You Will Do
- As the driver of building new business relationships you will use proactive and creative approaches to identify new opportunities with customers.
- You represent Sastrify’s product and services, starting with a comprehensive understanding and leading to consumer research to identify how our product meet needs.
- You develop an understanding of industry dynamics and trends, build up your own network and help create, adapt and distribute relevant marketing content into these networks.
- You will use LinkedIn and other networking tools to research accounts, identify key contacts and build targeted messaging.
- You manage and maintain a pipeline of interested prospects and engage sales executives for next steps.
- 1+ years of proven work experience within Sales or a similar role, preferably in the SaaS industry.
- With your positive and energetic personality, you are able to create trust and enthusiasm in potential customers. As a result, you leave them wanting to learn more about the value Sastrify’s product can deliver.
- Persistent, resilient, and reliable describe you best: you bring the patience required to make multiple attempts to reach a target customer.
- You are experienced in using CRM software (e.g. Salesforce, Hubspot or Pipedrive).
- You have outstanding written and oral ability in German and English.
- You are comfortable working remotely (we don’t have an office).
What we can offer you
- Build strong technical and market expertise in high-growing SaaS market
- Full responsibility from day one
- Work with our amazing international team
- Monthly Virtual Team Events
- 30 vacation days
- Learning budget
- State of the art equipment (also for your home-office)
- Remote-first mindset (you can work from everywhere)