Whether it is attention to the detail of two perfectly interlocking gears or the enthusiasm with new technology to change the customer’s world -everyone has its own drive. Nevertheless, we all have a desire to make Cancer diagnoses more reliable and faster, whether from personal experience or simple devotion to the underlying technology. Every day one step closer to our goal.
As our Product Specialist (m/f/d) you will develop product requirements and specifications, taking into account the various customer input, and prioritize the resulting developments projects together with our Product Managers. You will also evaluate customer-specific project requests with regards to profitability, technical possibilities, regulatory requirements, and production and sales opportunities.
Join us in our vision of making cancer misdiagnosis a thing of the past – sample by sample.
This will include:
- Ensuring successful product development by bringing the business input into the R&D project teams
- Defining and examining usability, customer experience and customer product requirements
- Maintaining excellent communication and cooperation with internal contacts (e.g. field service, product owners) as well as coordination of external partners/stakeholders and customers
- At least 5 years of professional experience in project or product management – ideally in the IT software industry for medical products
- Hands-on experience in bringing products certified under IVDR/MDR onto the market
- Profound knowledge in the field of diagnostics and life science and have a high understanding of customer needs
- Fluent German (min. C1) and English
- Technical background (information technology / business information technology) and a keen interest in business management issues or as a business economist / business management expert / economist with a very high level of technical affinity
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with agile project and customer-centric creative methods and a proven track record in this area
- Understanding of IT processes in a clinical environment
- Hands-on experience with medical standards (HL7/FHIR/DICOM)
- To the top: At inveox, we don’t see our employees as resources, but as talents! That’s why we offer you many opportunities for personal and professional development
- Work-Life-Harmony: We support you in achieving the best performance through flexible working time models and home office option
- Meet & Mentor: You will work in a highly entrepreneurial environment with experienced professionals, have the opportunity to meet renowned industry experts and receive an introduction to the German start-up scene
- Learn & Grow: In addition to supporting within and outside your team, you will receive regular feedback and personal coaching as well as methodical and practical training to promote your professional growth
- Team Spirit: Enjoy daily team lunches and poker evenings, a Christmas and summer party and lots of team events