At TeleClinic, we aim to be the patients’ starting point for all of their healthcare needs by building the leading on-demand platform for online doctor visits.
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
We are looking for a Legal and Finance Manager (f/m/d) to join us at the soonest possible date. Being responsible for our platform cashflows, developing frameworks for unprecedented healthcare processes and driving legal adoption to technological innovation will be your daily business!
In this role, you will:
- You are responsible for the economical and fiscal correctness of cashflows on the TeleClinic platform
- Drive the implementation of a fully transparent, automated and scalable billing engine
- Be the central point of contact for all legal issues at TeleClinic
- Own the relationship to all external lawyers and ensure legally compliant contracts to partner insurances, doctors and other partners (e.g. labs)
- Take the responsibility for GDPR compliance and data security at TeleClinic. Throw red flags wherever GDPR law is broken and develop compliant processes in collaboration with the respective teams.
What you need to be successful:
- Degree in business administration, law or comparable studies
- Outstanding grades in school and university
- Fluent English and German are mandatory
- Enthusiasm about legal questions and you can show this by practical experience or relevant academic emphases
- You solve problems number driven, focused and target-oriented
- You work accurately and communicate precisely even under high pressure
- You can manage multiple stakeholders
- You like to take the initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- A high sense of responsibility
What’s in it for you:
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- Competitive salary
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year – up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge at our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks