iDeals – is an international B2B SaaS company that creates the best customer experience in the virtual data rooms market since 2008.
Currently, we are looking to fill a remote Germany-based position as the Inbound Sales Account Executive. In this role, your main objective will be managing the incoming requests from prospective clients and converting them into actual paying customers using different sales techniques. You will be a part of the team working with the EMEA market with the primary focus of your work on clients from the DACH region.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Managing incoming requests (calls, emails, demo, live meetings) from potential customers from the assigned territory;
- Helping customers to solve customer’s complex problems using iDeals’ modern internal tools and techniques;
- Delivering high Lead-to-Deal conversion rate using sales techniques and keeping sales process compliant;
- Presenting the product to the customers (including online and offline demonstrations);
- Collecting and sharing the market insights to improve the sales process;
- Delivering the best on the market buying experience.
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- BA/B.Soc.Sc. or relevant working experience, combined with 2+ yrs of experience in B2B sales (incl. deal closure) at the German market;
- Experience in selling financial products or services would be a significant advantage;
- Fluency in English and German (C1-C2);
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Driven to deliver the best customer experience;
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm;
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively;
- Able to build and maintain effective relationships with customers;
- Able to quickly process and assimilate new information (product/business and customer need);
- Strong problem identification and objections handling skills;
- Prior experience of using a CRM;
- Readiness for occasional travels around Europe for industry events and clients meetings;
- Ability to work and deliver results independently;
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of other EU languages or Arabic would be a benefit;
- iDeals Wellness Package: for medical insurance and health-related activities
- Mental Health Support Package
- Paid vacation, sick days, days off, and paid national holidays
- Paid family leave
- Paid pregnancy disability leave
- Paid sabbatical leave
- Unlimited learning and development opportunities
- Professional and self-development books and subscription services compensation
- Sponsorship of participation in inspiration events, conferences, meetups
- Obtain company’s support if you decide to become a speaker or writer
- Reimbursement of participation in sport competitions
- International team-building activities
- Support with organization workplace at home. Provided budget for home-office setup.
- Reimbursement of coworking space expenses
- Internal growth policies
- Regular performance and salary reviews
- Generous internal referral program
- iDeals Suprise Boxes from the People Experience
- Excellence, Care, Trust, Collaboration, and Commitment are core values to the iDeals team
- Initial Zoom Call with a recruiter
- An online task
- Competency-based interview
- Sales role-play by Sales Manager (EMEA)
- Interview with Sales Manager (EMEA)
Since 2008, iDeals has won the trust of half a million business users. We have supported thousands of customers to run high-value and mission-critical projects, from the cross-border sales of multi-billion-dollar assets to the development of revolutionary biotech products. Commitment to excellence has made iDeals the choice of big names, as well as ambitious startups. The growth goes on: the team is getting stronger; our client base and revenues are increasing year on year.
With us, you will grow professionally by doing work you can be proud of, receive top-market compensation, and collaborate with a motivated and diverse team.
iDeals is made up of people from a wide variety of backgrounds and lifestyles. We embrace diversity and invite applications from people from all walks of life. We don’t discriminate against employees or applicants based on gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, race, religion, age, national origin, citizenship.