We envision a place where shopping for your favorite brands becomes an experience full of inspiration and joy. We call this place arive and it’s fueled by ever-changing curations, live-shopping streams, on- and offline events, exclusive partnerships, and entertaining personalities.
And the best part is: we deliver everything you love in 30 min!
If you value your time and want to change e-commerce forever together with an international and motivated team, you are just at the right place – join us now and become part of our team!
As Head of Marketing Partnerships you are responsible for developing new partnerships, creating concepts for our brand partnerships and guiding the implementation of campaigns in order to grow delivery as a channel.
- Developing partnerships: You will be responsible for the development of new creative concepts and pitches to the implementation of campaigns in the context of ad sales, brand and distribution partnerships
- Working on creative concepts for our partner brands: Development, Distribution, Sale & Coordination of creative concepts for our partner brands and other partners when it comes to marketing initiatives
- Working collaboratively: Close cross-functional collaboration with marketing, product, content and editorial teams
- Evaluating and optimizing: Build and deliver insight led analysis and reviews in support of the partner brands. Provide insight and guidance on how to optimise and grow delivery as a channel
- As a proven account manager, you will have a proven track-record in meeting and exceeding growth targets as well as exceptional client relationship skills
- Proven experience in managing marketing teams and working cross functional among multiple project timelines
- You will be an effective relationship-builder and have strong communication and negotiation skills
- You will be comfortable analysing large data sets, using this data to recommend actions for internal and external stakeholders
- Track record and experience in consumer-centric companies
- You love building new business. You have the hustle and will go above and beyond to build the arive brand and experiences
- You make your way and go above and beyond to meet your targets
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours combined with an excellent target salary.
- A steep learning curve in a dynamic startup environment with a high career growth trajectory.
- Unique team spirit, international team structures and flat hierarchies.
- A beautiful and well-equipped office in the center of Munich/Berlin.
- Subsidies for MVV-tickets, internal sports offers as well as access to arive vouchers and products of our premium brands are further benefits that are waiting for you.
Are you Interested in Joining our Team?
Simply apply online with your resume. Linus Fries and Pia-Marlen Immel are looking forward to your application!
At arive, we represent inclusion, diversity and equal opportunity. We believe that everyone should be treated equally regardless of gender, colour, race, age, religion, origin, nationality, appearance, language, culture, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation or physical or mental disability. In our international and multicultural team we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.