Our employees are our most important asset and the core of our company.
We pride ourselves in offering a dynamic and exciting, but above all supportive and appreciative atmosphere where personal qualities are seen and valued in addition to professional expertise. We are a growing team of 80+ experts from more than 30 nationalities with offices in Munich, Germany and Krakow, Poland. Together we are inveox!
As our Hardware Project Manager, you will plan and achieve product development goals and milestones by creating well-structured project plans, managing and organizing the teams according to their skillsets, and fostering communication and collaboration. You need to value and understand the WHY, to better decide WHAT and help teams find HOW. You will have a real impact on how the company works and your ideas will be heard and considered seriously. You will become a part of an awesome environment where you can use your creativity to impact people’s lives.
- You manage medium to high complexity-scale projects or multiple small-scale projects with our hardware development teams from project start/project preparation phase through project closing
- You liaise with our technology leads from electronics, mechanical design, and software teams as well as external development partners to deliver and built our hardware products on time
- You translate a project development idea into a concrete roadmap, numerical KPIs, and goals (having in mind the regulatory requirements of a medical device company)
- You solve problems effectively by making product development issues your priority
- You implement and further evolve a KPI driven R&D department and monitor the performance and progress of scop
- You communicate with team leads, developers, engineers, and stakeholders outside of the Technology/Product department (product owners, Finance, supply chain, marketing) to make sure all expectations are met