Kaia is a mission-focused health technology company.
Our story began in 2016, when our founders, Konstantin Mehl and Manuel Thurner, created a mission to bring affordable and accessible relief to millions of people with chronic conditions. No strangers to chronic pain themselves, they decided to innovate ways to remove the obstacles many people experience in getting the leading-edge care they need.
How do Kaia apps work? Kaia uses a dynamic AI-powered algorithm. Our programs are based on multimodal rehabilitation, a holistic approach to managing chronic conditions. Our users have easy access via smartphone and tablet to our programs for back/hip/knee pain and COPD using this evidence-based approach.
Five years into our story, we are a leader in digital therapeutics, with 500,000+ users worldwide. Having raised $125 million from investors like Optum Ventures, idInvest, and Balderton Capital, to name a selected few, we are poised to create a global footprint in digital self-care. Kaia is patient empowerment made easy.
The regulatory landscape is quickly adapting to the digital ecosystem. Therefore, our mission and strategy bring new opportunities for determined talent to join our journey. With over 100 “Kaianeers” spread across the US and Europe, we now need more specialized talent to help take our mission further.
We are looking for a talented marketing designer who will be a part of our growing marketing organization, helping to accelerate growth for our products. You will report to the VP Marketing.
As our marketing designer, you will have a direct impact on helping people lead healthier lives with solutions by Kaia Health. You will join our marketing team to define communication campaigns and acquisition strategies and design beautiful, effective creative pieces both for online and offline campaigns. Our goal is to drive user growth, engagement, and trust for our apps for back pain and COPD to be published on our website, email, print, app stores, as well as social media and paid channels.
You would work along other members of the growing marketing team, like a CRM and growth marketing manager on daily creative requests, as well as members of our brand and product teams. You are a highly motivated person and are passionate about user experience, a mobile-first experience, healthcare, and of course a beautiful aesthetic. The role can be based in Munich or Berlin, and can be partially remote.
You will thrive in this role if you have
- High EQ and excellent communication skills in English and German
- A strong design portfolio with a focus on online and mobile assets
- An academic background in graphic design or a related field
- More than 3 years of experience and a deep understanding of the design process and working with marketing and product teams
- A positive attitude and healthy curiosity to learn new things, ability to work in a fast-paced and high-growth business environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to set priorities and stick to timelines
- A strong interest in healthcare, ideally experience in working in a healthcare setting
- A strong collaborative personality – this role will require you to partner with multiple teams
You will enjoy our company culture if you
- are user-centric and view technology as a tool to improve a user’s life
- have a bias for action; the world is a complex and unpredictable place so starting, releasing, and getting feedback iteratively is the only possible path to success
- strive to be articulate and humble, make the complex, simple, present ideas openly, accepting that being wrong is part of the process
- are not afraid of tackling problems that others deem impossible
- thrive in an entrepreneurial team, adapt easily to change, and enjoy a fast-paced environment
Some of the benefits of being a Kaianeer:
You can directly influence the future of digital health in a team of industry experts and digital shapers.
You will work alongside serial entrepreneurs (previously founded and scaled another startup, Foodora).
You’ll enjoy flat hierarchies, a hybrid work from home/office environment, and flexible vacation and working times.
We support your professional development and have a budget set aside for you just for that!
Happy hours, team events, and knowledge-sharing sessions galore!
Join us if you’re looking for an entrepreneurial adventure and an exciting place to grow personally and professionally.