DEIN WEG IN DIE ZUKUNFT
Given the current situation with the Corona virus and in order to prevent the virus from further spreading, all our interviews will take place remotely for now. Thank you for your understanding.
Meet our awesome Sales team: Together we actively contribute to Personio’s growth by converting prospects into customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution oriented sales approach, guide our prospects and actively drive the decision – all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
As Director Sales Operations (m/f/d) you play a critical and increasingly strategic function within our strongly growing sales team. By leveraging data, insight and technology, you drive strategy, performance and sustainable growth for and with the Sales team.
We are looking for someone who can actively collaborate with multiple stakeholders, assess & optimise the sales team’s performance, introduce technology wisely and won’t hesitate to innovate. Your part in our team counts as a critical piece of the sales puzzle that creates our system for selling and will help us shape the path to becoming the category leading HR software in Europe! You will be based in Munich and report directly to our VP Sales.
Your role includes but is not limited to:
Strategy & structure
- Support the establishment of sales strategies based on data analysis and forecasts
- Build and optimize the sales process that improves conversions, shortens sales cycles, and maximizes sales wins
- Align with the Sales Management in defining, structuring and assigning sales territories along with the team structure
Data & analytics
- Own, measure and evaluate sales data for accurate forecasting, performance management and reporting
- Translate data insights into actions to drive decision-making and support the Sales teams, Sales Leaders and management
- Oversee and manage the use of technical tools and platforms, incl. Salesforce
Communication & collaboration
- Ensure knowledge sharing and overall good communication throughout the team
- Collaborate with your partners & stakeholders such as Sales leaders, Sales people, Sales Enablement & Marketing
DEIN WEG BIS HEUTE
- You have a minimum of 4 years experience in Sales Operations Management (SaaS companies preferred)
- You have a thorough understanding of B2B software sales processes and CRM tools due to previous experience
- You have profound Salesforce experience (the Administrator certification is a plus)
- You are data driven, think analytically and are strong in defining processes (and have examples to show for it)
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are at ease in managing different stakeholders
- You are passionate about quality control and efficiency
- You must be business fluent in English
WARUM DER WEG ZU UNS
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date)
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- Your chance to shape with us the path of becoming the category leader of HR softwares in Europe for SMEs
- 1,500 Euro development budget, which you can use as you wish
- 28 paid vacation days, flexible home office regulation
- Lightning-fast electric scooter of your choice as a “company car” (www.unumotors.com) or additional payment for MVV ticket
- Regular team events, e.g. raft trips on the Isar, ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- Stylish and open office in the heart of Munich with delicious Fairtrade coffee, various cold drinks, fruit and muesli for free
Teil Personios zu sein bedeutet, du bist Teil von etwas Großem. Es bedeutet, die HR-Zukunft zu gestalten, die Zukunft unseres Unternehmens und gleichzeitig: deine eigene. Als eines der am schnellsten wachsenden B2B-SaaS-Unternehmen in Europa haben wir ein großartiges Produkt, ein ambitioniertes Team von knapp 400 Kollegen und einen Markt, der nur darauf wartet, entwickelt zu werden. Mittlerweile arbeiten mehr als 2000 Unternehmen mit Personio, doch das ist für uns erst der Anfang: Unser Ziel ist es, die führende HR-Plattform in Europa aufzubauen.
Bei Personio glauben wir an Menschen wie dich – ehrgeizige, zukunftsorientierte Talente, die mehr sein wollen als nur ein weiterer Mitarbeiter. Bist du dabei?
More about the job and Personio