Have you just finished school, but already thinking about building your future?
Are you interested in joining a team of experienced colleagues who are passionate about helping you learn and grow?
Are you a native German speaker, and do you love working with people?
If you answered yes, Prefixbox has an opening for you!
We are looking for a B2B Customer Acquisition Specialist to support our international sales team of currently three people. While this person will work closely with the sales team, this is not a sales job; ideal candidates will find innovative ways to support the sales team.
If you are interested in Ecommerce and are keen on contacting prospective customers in the German market, where we already have a colleague, we’d love to hear from you.
We’re looking for someone with passion and enthusiasm; the rest you can learn from us!
About the company:
Prefixbox is a rapidly growing IT company based in Budapest. We develop technology to help Ecommerce stores optimize their search engines, and more than 25 retail partners use our solution internationally.
We reach millions of people every day. Our optimized search features make it easy for shoppers to find products they’re looking for online as quickly as possible. We are an innovative team constantly working to offer our customers effective, cutting-edge technology with unparalleled customer support.
What would a typical day look like?
- You will regularly prospect potential customers via LinkedIn and other platforms.
- You will mainly contact prospective clients in writing; about 90% of communication will be via email or social media platforms.
- You will organize demo meetings by phone or email.
- Instead of copy-pasting, you will utilize different tools to make your work easier and more efficient.
- Our target audience is the German market, which means you’ll communicate in German for most of the day.
- You will work closely with the sales team, who will drive the sales process.
- You will also be responsible for keeping the CRM system up to date.
What does a successful candidate look like?
- You are a native German speaker and can communicate in English as well
- You are an excellent communicator and have good organizational skills, enabling you to carry out daily tasks efficiently.
- All team members will be keen on teaching you tricks of the trade, but you will need to be a quick and enthusiastic learner.
- It’s a huge plus point if you’re interested in Ecommerce.
Why choose us?
- We keep a work-life balance in mind, so you have flexibility in scheduling your day; we don’t interfere with that.
- You can work remotely, from the comfort of your home.
- We offer a competitive basic salary accompanied by a monthly bonus so you can build a financial foundation for your future.
- We think it’s important to build in-person relationships with our colleagues; we don’t want to only know each other from behind our screens, so we organize regular personal meetings in Budapest.
- We offer a supportive environment with long-term career development opportunities.
- You can take part in in-house training for your continuous professional development.
- We organize regular team-building activities to get to know each other better and to enrich our day-to-day routines.
- Coffee, tea, fruit, and beer (after 4 pm) are available in Budapest office.
- We provide you company laptop and phone (if necessary).