About the company
Disrupt the global real estate market! Spaceflow is your building in one app. We connect buildings with their occupiers, so people can enjoy offerings from any local service, like restaurants or wellness, book a meeting room or shared bike, get news about the building, and enjoy the convenience of smart building features, like seamless access, in one place.
Spaceflow is a plug & play solution that can be implemented in every building and every city in the world. Thanks to venture capital, we can scale, improve the product and conquer new cities.
You will have versatile work days containing everything from running workshops and trainings, content, client engagement, to organizing on- and offline events for one of Spaceflow’s biggest clients. Your mission will be to change the whole experience that people have in buildings. Together with all stakeholders involved, you will be working to create an amazing experience for tenants through various activities and content management in our app! This role is great for someone who likes different types of responsibilities (just like any other startup) and who is not afraid of changing people’s everyday mindset.
- Customer success and management of existing clients
- Building relationships with clients, spaceflow partners and end users (tenants)
- Working with analysing our dashboard data and guide on and/or implementing best practices to optimise results for our clients
- Setting and tracking relevant community KPIs, and designing strategies to meet those goals
- Gathering and acting on community feedback from both sides – relevant stakeholders and end users
- Creating and implementing community engagement initiatives
- Working side by side with other community managers, sharing tips and ideas
- And again – it’s all about the experience! Hence it will be your daily goal to create an amazing experience for our users through various events, activities and content.
Experience & Skills:
- 1+ years experience in customer success or customer experience
- Fluent English and German speaker in both verbal and written language.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills (both written and verbal)
- Well presented, talkative, always eager to help others
- Quickly build trust and rapport with others
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Tech-savvy is a must
We’d love it if you had:
- Experience in Real Estate is a big plus!
- Fluent in French
- Experience with event management
- BA degree in any of the following fields: Marketing or business management
- Fixed competitive salary
- Relaxed office atmosphere in a co-working space
- An awesome, young and driven team to support you
- Flexible working hours according to your needs
- Regular company and team-building events
- International adventures off-site with the whole Spaceflow team
- 300 EUR credit for personal growth (courses, books etc.)
- Coffee and drinks
How to apply:
Please send us your CV with a few words about yourself and why you want to work for a startup like Spaceflow.
We’ll be looking forward to meeting you!