We are Stryber – the largest independent corporate portfolio builder in the DACH region. We help our clients launch new digital ventures from scratch (and fix the strategy behind it) as well as build our own ventures.
Our Approach. We build web/mobile prototypes and MVPs to test and iterate business ideas quickly in the market. Later, we scale and grow the most promising ones to let them become leading solutions in their market.
This is where you come in. We carve out several successful MVPs per year into separate legal entities, hire a dedicated management team, and raise an investment round, so the venture has the best chance to become the next unicorn! The business case is already validated, initial processes have been established, and a first loyal customer base exists. Now we need you to achieve a product-market fit and scale the venture further.
The venture. We have built the D2C store nuxshop.com offering luxury goods without labels at affordable prices. Our mission is to enable customers to purchase fashion and other luxury products without high markups and from sustainable production. We connect people with the world’s best manufacturers, with no detours. We’re striving to make a high standard of living accessible to everyone by breaking down barriers.
As Co-Founder you are part of the foundering team and in the role of the CMO you are fully responsible for the community and customer growth – operational and strategic:
- Designing and implementing growth strategies using all known marketing channels focusing on performance marketing
- Definition, validation, and monitoring of growth-related KPIs
- Building a strong brand and PR strategy
- Nurturing and growing the user community
- Obtaining customer feedback through online and offline surveys
- Independent creation of landing pages, Creatives, and much more
- Optimisation of the different marketing channels to improve conversion rates and acquisition costs in addition to the acquisition of higher quality traffics
- Building a team of kick-ass growth marketers
Together with your co-founders you will own the majority of the company, so this a real founder opportunity. We are an investor and not protecting the founders from default risks and challenges that come with starting a company (e.g. running out of cash).
The setup is equal to that of any startup, but with us you already get a proven idea with initial traction, co-founders, some small starting capital, and access to our network and expertises. Read more here.
- You are among the 1% of people who are true entrepreneurs at heart! This is a real founder opportunity. You have a strong burning desire to start your own company and are willing to take all the sacrifices and risks it comes with (bankruptcy, not being able to pay you a salary for months, hard work needed day and night to close customers and funding rounds, etc.) Otherwise: don’t apply and look for a regular employee job.
- Founder of a startup or have held a Senior Marketing / Growth position in a startup with significant achievements in your role
- 4+ years of relevant marketing and growth experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with outstanding academic results, preferably in the field of business, science or engineering
- Fluent in German and English with excellent communication and public speaking skills
- Hands on experience with CRM and SEO tools, like Google Analytics, Google Adwords, HubSpot, WebTrends, SalesForce, etc.
- Inspiring and empathic leader
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills
- You are self-driven, ready to hustle every day (and night) and get things done
- Achiever mentality: You can show a track record of extraordinary accomplishments and previous entrepreneurial activities
- Data and customer-driven and have a solid concept on how to implement this in your daily work
- Being able to pay in your share capital amount (typically between 6.000€ and 7.500€)
- A seed stage opportunity: a solid product, a business model proven by real transactions, attractive unit economics and a kick-ass founding team – You can build your own company from the ground up
- A co-founder opportunity with an attractive equity package (you OWN this company together with your co-founders = you hold the majority of shares).
- The co-founder team is free to decide on the company location
- Depending on the monthly revenue and the initial runway provided by Stryber you can also pay yourself a small base salary, which is up to you and your co-founders to decide – you manage your cashflow! The salary increases appropriately over time (with additional funding rounds and increasing revenue), you can check out our salary template for indications.
Don’t apply if: you feel not ready to survive with little or any salary for some months to keep the company not run out of cash too soon or you expect to earn beyond €50.000/anno
- The senior team at Stryber always has your back: we are specialists in product, scalable operations, growth, fundraising … and provide you with guidance, structure, and honest feedback
- We will build a strong founding team around you with skills that complement you and significantly increases the likeliness of success
- Fame and glory for what you will have built
- Valuable support from peer startups within the Stryber portfolio and a highly professional operational team at Stryber, when needed
- A highly dynamic and energetic environment within the Stryber family
- Access to our co-investor as well as corporate network
Start date: asap