About Avi Medical
Join Avi Medical on the mission to elevate the patient experience and provide the best possible primary care by combining technology with a human touch. Avi Medical runs patient-centric, tech-enabled medical practices that provide a convenient, personalized and holistic digital and physical patient experience, unlike regular general practitioners. Backed by strong Venture Capital Funds and a network of international Business Angels, we employ our medical doctors and provide them a 21st-century work environment that enables them to deliver the best care.
You will be thrown at different tasks and problems across the company and help support Avi Medical to fulfill its vision. This role is the best opportunity to learn directly from two experienced founders in an extremely short period of time about how to build a business from scratch, how to solve any problem and how to achieve any possible goal. You will be an essential part of the set-up, roll-out and optimization of Avi Medical’s practices.
- Being part of the Business Development team, providing solutions and supporting them by:
- Defining attractive locations for our practices and help finding real estates
- Driving Avi Medical’s expansion by assisting the process of practice acquisitions
- Supporting our Architect in developing and implementing the 21st century practice design
- Being part of the Operations team, providing solutions and supporting them by:
- Analyzing patient characteristics and needs and develop service and medical offerings to achieve superior medical long term outcomes
- Reviewing patient flows and needs of medical staff to optimize practice processes
- Coming up with ideas to refine the operating model for Avi Medical practices
- Directly working with Founders and Founders Associates
- Contributing to Avi Medical’s open and empowering culture!
Required Skills and Experience
- Degree in Business or Health Administration or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong analytical skills, structured thinking and independent working style
- Credible appearance and convincing personality towards all kinds of internal and external counterparts
- Good MS Office skills
- Tactful, mature communication, strong teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Full working proficiency in German and English
What we offer
- Cool office in the heart of Munich with an international and ambitious team
- Young, empowering environment, actionable feedback and broad career exploration options
- Market competitive salary
- For your wellbeing, we provide healthy snacks, drinks & a gym membership
- The chance to have a real impact on human lives!
We would love to hear from you!
We strive to remove barriers, eliminate discrimination and ensure equal opportunity through our transparent recruitment process. We are open to all groups of people without regard to age, colour, national origin, race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other legally-protected characteristic.