- Freelance Illustrator & Graphic DesignerFreelance06/2019
I primarily work on illustrations for children and independent theater companies.
- Education Officer The Association for Solidarity with Asylum Seekers and Migrants (ASAM)
I worked as an Education Officer in a social cohesion project funded by GIZ (The Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit GmbH).
I was responsible for the coordination of language courses, courses to improve basic life skills, training courses and social cohesion courses conducted for the integration of refugees to the host community.
- Content Creator Children’s Research Center
Children’s Research Center is a private education center focusing on preparing research oriented workshops, course content and publications which aims to enrich 8-12 year old children’s learning experiences. During my time at Children’s Research Center:
– I wrote articles for “Araştırmacı Çocuk (Researcher Children)” science oriented bi-monthly magazine addressing 8+ year old children, from 6th to 23rd issue.
– I contributed to preparation of science related workshops for children, as well as working as a workshop leader.
– I took part in the process of constructing and implementing the teacher / teacher candidate trainings of the center in various educational institutions.
– I worked as a trainer in the 2014-2015 academic year of the Researcher Children’s Program that the center conducted in Darüşşafaka Educational Institutions.
- Master of Fine ArtsAnkara University
Master of Fine Arts in Creative Drama
- Bachelor of ScienceMiddle East Technical University
Bachelor in Physics
- Adobe Photoshop%
- Adobe Illustrator%